What information do we get?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via e-mail, phone call, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
When placing an order, you must provide your name, contact information, delivery address and other information.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal data we collect to:
- provide you with the services and information you request,
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments,
- other cases.
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legal rights of us, you and others.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to keep the website running as well as to provide information to the site owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality etc..
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about traffic to our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase your ad performance and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third party services used on this website: Facebook Like button, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube and other services. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies?
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
You can use the free Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices tool to opt out of obtaining and using the information needed to run a targeted ad.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GTC (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- The right to be “forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request legal action, enforcement or defense.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights under VDAR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection Website.